Re: Photosynth

  • Matt Uyttendaele
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      What are you looking at when you quote these file-size numbers? You'd have to dig into the Windows temp directory to actually find the photosynth upload package. It can be found in:
      %temp%\Photosynther\ICE

      I just tried a quick test of a 360 equirectangular 4000 x 1400 image, which is 16.4MB as an uncompressed tiff. The entire contents of the Photosynth upload package for this image is 2MB. So, I'm not sure what is going on in your case.

      The progress 1-7 is 1 file per cube-face + 1 file for ancillary data.