Re: HTML5 Viewer

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Nemeth <azn@...> wrote:

      > On 05/01/2011, at 8:31 AM, PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      > > 9a. HTML5 viewer
      > > Posted by: "Ned Chiariello" panophoto@... nedchiariello
      > > Date: Tue Jan 4, 2011 11:55 am ((PST))
      > >
      > > Sorry for the confusion, your right VR5 won't work with my Mac or PC. I just posted a panorama using PTGui Pro Version 9.0.1 built in viewer. http://homepage.mac.com/panophoto/Website/PTGuiTest/Pano.htm It works with both Mac, PC and Apple mobile devises (HTML5) however Flash is the default.
      >
      > Looks good and works well with Safari 5.0.3 (Macbook, OSX 10.6.5)
      >
      > Now for the bad news...
      >
      > Firefox 4.0b8 only displays a download bar over a white box, which appears to get stuck at the end. There is also a small "Error #2032" message at the bottom of the screen.

      Hi Andrew

      I downloaded Firefox 4 to test on my i Mac27" OSX 10.6.5)
      I can not get those errors.

      But I have to say that this version is one of the worst I seen in years.
      Flash panoramas perform very bad and load extremely slow.

      I tried a couple of Quicktime pages and just got a message that I did not have it it was an unknown plugin even if my 3.6 has no problem finding it.