HTML5 viewer

  • Ned Chiariello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Sorry for the confusion, your right VR5 won't work with my Mac or PC. I just posted a panorama using PTGui Pro Version 9.0.1 built in viewer. http://homepage.mac.com/panophoto/Website/PTGuiTest/Pano.htm It works with both Mac, PC and Apple mobile devises (HTML5) however Flash is the default.

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
        On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Ned Chiariello <panophoto@...> wrote:

        > Sorry for the confusion, your right VR5 won't work with my Mac or PC. I
        > just posted a panorama using PTGui Pro Version 9.0.1 built in viewer.
        > http://homepage.mac.com/panophoto/Website/PTGuiTest/Pano.htm It works
        > with both Mac, PC and Apple mobile devises (HTML5) however Flash is the
        > default.

        Hi Ned,
        Yes this is working
        Perfect