Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panoramas in iPad magazines

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2010
      Sometime around 29/12/10 (at 21:37 +0000) ahoeben41 said:

      >http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2010/12/learn-to-make-ipad-magazines-recording-available.html
      >
      >The interesting part is that the tools consider panoramas as "first
      >class citizens"

      That is good news. What shocked me when I first heard it - and still
      does - is the cost Adobe is proposing. $699 for digital publishing
      and distribution... and that's per month. Plus per-issue costs, too.
      I see what they're doing, but I think it is a mistake and a shame. It
      puts this kind of digital publishing out of the reach of all but the
      large, established publishers. Well, until a different software
      developer comes up with a better alternative...