2011 Countdown - everyone invited - also on panoguide

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      Hi all, this is a very speciall event for me as it will show panoramas made from photographers around the world, panos related to the countdown to the new year 2011.

      I'll be very honored members of this list whom I know for years are willing to participate too.

      For this I prepared a dedicated event
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/2011-countdown/

      and a dedicated guest account on livepanoramas.com
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/guest-2011-countdown.php
      ready to receive six fish-eye photos from my guests

      The event show now a countdown to the New Year -local time- but will switch to showing the panos if them are uploaded even earlier than that.

      For this event is no need to register, nor to stitch the photos into a pano.

      All is need to upload 6 fish eye photos taken with camera in landscape, as jpeg, .jpg extention.
      In the the copyright edit box, type what you think is appopriate.

      The photos must be taken at around 60° yaw appart one form another, those fisheyes will be automatically converted into panos and available online after 10-15 minutes (deppending on the server load)

      The minimum requirement is to have a DSLR camera and a fish eye lens 8-10 mm, again camera in landscape.

      Ask here is you need more infos about this (about of how you take photos)

      I'm now preparring to receive my guests.
      Happy New Year to all

      Dorin,