Re: time for a new pc

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 24, 2010
      I like the Costco machine. It's a little better than the one I built
      about a year ago in some respects, but I am pretty sure I can put
      together a more capable machine for less money that is cooler looking by
      buying components and putting the thing together myself. The OS might
      put me up to about that cost if I bought a new copy of Win 7, but I
      would have more like 6 tb of storage and use WD Green drives.

      I am going to be exploring a new desk machine in the next week or so and
      will post when I get it designed.

      Paul Fretheim