Taken any good panos this year?

  • Don Bain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      The World Wide Panorama - Best of 2010 event is now open!

      If you are a panoramic photographer, amateur or professional, please join us by submitting any single pano that you shot during this year. The rules are simple, and it is easy to join, upload, and edit. There is no theme for this year-end event, just choose whatever you would like to share with the world.

      The World Wide Panorama was founded in March 2004 to promote the community of VR photography and showcase their work. By participating you will be joining over a thousand others who have contributed more than 6000 panoramas over the last six years. You may also provide personal and company information in the "Meet the People" section.

      This is a not-for-profit website with no advertising, managed by The World Wide Panorama Foundation. You retain full copyright and your name will always be associated with your work. We take seriously the responsibility of preserving the valuable work submitted to the WWP.

      We look forward to seeing your Best of 2010 panoramas!

      The WWP team:
      G. Donald Bain
      Landis Bennett
      Markus Altendorff