Annual "Look at all the freakin' snow" pano...

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010
        That is a lot of FREAKIN' SNOW! It was over 80°F in central Texas today and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your snow panos.

        Phil

        > http://pancyl.com/SnowDay.html

      • Edson Maiero
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2010
          Ken,

          thanks. it is a lot of snow. You know, as Brazilian I do not have a lot of
          opportunities do see snow, so that was a good moment to remember it.

          Where is it? Michigan?

          --
          Edson Maiero
          http://phototravel.wordpress.com/

        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2010
            Nope -- sunny California. Mammoth Lakes, CA.

            It's a ski town. Our ski hill is Mammoth Mountain
            and it currently has more snow than any other ski
            resort in the World believe it or not.

            http://www.mammothmountain.com/MyMammoth/?section=weather