Re: Stereo 3D Panorama Samples for Zalman Trimon and other row interleaved 3D monitors

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2010
      I got my Zalman monitor (24") back and had a look -- the non-full-screen ones look good but with some moire as you pan. The full-screen ones are pseudoscopic on my display but the stereo depth looks strong and the moire is less than non-full-screen.
      re displays -- the Toshiba autostereo ones will be going on sale in Japan any day now. Also this new Eizo autostereo one
      http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/13/eizo-announces-more-detail-on-glasses-free-3d-duravision-lcd-re/
      looks promising.
      Peter M