Great Presentation of Fisheye Parallax

  • vkbellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
      There is a great presentation on the subject of parallax in fisheye
      lenses by photographer and illustrator Pierre Toscani and it's now in
      English!

      http://www.pierretoscani.com/echo_fisheyes_english.html

      All of Pierre's articles include the most beautiful illustrations -
      some are even animated - and this exceptional article on fisheye
      lenses is no exception. Hopefully his other writings will also be
      translated into English someday :)

      Kind regards,

      Kelly
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
        Thanks for sharing. It is a good review for the understanding the optics.

        Bostjan

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
          On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:40:13 +0900, vkbellis <kellybellis@...> wrote:

          > There is a great presentation on the subject of parallax in fisheye
          > lenses by photographer and illustrator Pierre Toscani and it's now in
          > English!
          >
          > http://www.pierretoscani.com/echo_fisheyes_english.html
          >
          > All of Pierre's articles include the most beautiful illustrations -
          > some are even animated - and this exceptional article on fisheye
          > lenses is no exception. Hopefully his other writings will also be
          > translated into English someday :)

          I was really impressed at the idea of an exceptional article that
          is no exception! <grin>

          Very helpful and informative!

          Roger

          --