Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The first VR in DER SPIEGEL

  • Carlos Chegado - carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hi Robert,

      On 12-12-2010 0:54, robert wrote:
      > Jürgen

      > Can you tell us anything about the uplift in fees or license you got
      > for this? Percentages, etc.? Any info about the additional
      > distribution, I though someone said they had exclusive, did they also
      > want the rights?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Robert

      Just wait until the info you want is available on Wikileaks:-D

      Couldn't resist;-)

      Great work Jüergen (and Jann), congratulations.

      The press is clueless about all this, here in Portugal a couple days
      ago, they opened the TV news on prime time with the info that they found
      out the Wikileaks bunker in Stockholm.
      A simple search in Google could reveal how wrong that information was,
      but who cares? They prefer to throw more gasoline into the fire by
      making it look like Julian Assange had a bunker already:-)

      Os melhores cumprimentos,
      Best regards,

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda
      Rua Miguel Pais, 48 - B, 2830-356 Barreiro, Portugal
      Tel: (+351) 210 88 91 92, Fax: (+351) 210 88 91 99

      || Skype: carloschegado || facebook.com/carloschegado ||
      twitter.com/carloschegado ||

      www.xprints.com ||

      || 360cities.net/profile/carlos-chegado || ivrpa.org/user/2153 ||