iphones

  • michael crane
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10 6:57 PM
    • michael crane
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11 12:48 PM
        On Sat, December 11, 2010 2:57 am, michael crane wrote:
        > I adore this yorkshireman
        >
        > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11666162
        I believe this is the app
        http://www.brushesapp.com/
      • michael crane
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14 1:03 PM
          On Sat, December 11, 2010 8:48 pm, michael crane wrote:
          > On Sat, December 11, 2010 2:57 am, michael crane wrote:
          >> I adore this yorkshireman
          >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11666162
          the video of his talk seems to have been removed.
          what he said was he told his friends get an ipod and "I'll send you a
          drawing" and after 9 months they'll have 300 drawings.
          thinking how to show images not consecutavely decided on getting lots of
          iphones.

          this is the important bit
          to paraphrase

          the important thing is the distribution of the image, I can make an image
          send to friends , get feedback ,1 hour get enfused, make more.

          so now you think flicker or facebook already does that? why would hockney
          choose to send his images privately rather than to flicker ?

          > I believe this is the app
          > http://www.brushesapp.com/

          mmick
        • Sacha Griffin