Re: [PanoToolsNG] PTGui version 9.0

  • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2010
      Hi Rick,

      Sorry but I need to comment :-)

      First it's free from July 2009, not 2010.

      Secondly the website will let you know if it's not free and offer you a
      choice. It will not just silently downgrade you to demo user.

      And third you can always re-download your licensed version (see 1.12 in
      the support section).

      And now I have your attention forgive me the shameless plug..: Lots of
      new features in PTGui 9!

      - a new Detail Viewer for live previewing details of the stitched and
      blended panorama at full resolution
      - 'Show Seams' mode will show you where the blender will place the seams
      - included Flash10/HTML5 viewer with authoring tool
      - new powerful masking feature (Pro version only)

      More information:
      http://www.ptgui.com/whatsnew.html

      Thanks,
      Joost (ptgui)