Re: PhotoSynth - some doubts

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      Roger D. Williams wrote:
      > .....However, as I care about the copyright of my images, as
      > do my clients (!) I carefully read the options and selected the "retain
      > full rights" option, noting the copyright (c) symbol that duly appeared. I
      > assume that this gives me all the normal rights to assert ownership of
      > my images?....

      Hello Roger,

      Setting the copyright protection tag when uploading the Photosynth images
      should be sufficient.
      However it is not up to Photosynth to guard your images, if despite a proper
      protection setting illegal use occurs then you have to take action yourself
      to stop this or to get a compensation for this use.
      You can compare this to Flickr, if images are stolen (this is happened in
      the recent past) then Flickr don't help you with lawyers and/or other force
      so basically you are left alone...

      Wim