Re: [PanoToolsNG] Filters for PS

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2010
      Yes that version does suffer that issue after a few uses of larger images.

      I have been very slow at getting a new version out. Right now I still have a few days left to a vacation. The new version does not seam to suffer this problem but still needs some features to have everything as the current version.

      A search of this list will find a link to a beta 64bit Windows version.

      Sent via phone.

      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca

      Fabio Bustamante <contato@...> wrote:

      >Hey Fernando,
      >
      >Comming to think of it, I think I've been using his versions of the
      >plugins. I just thought that some other version could be more stable.
      >
      >Fact is my panotools plugin for PS (specially the adjust) is a bit
      >buggy. Every time I apply it to a certain number of images it starts
      >giving an error message and I have to restart PS. And now that I'm
      >working with higher resolution images, I have to do it more ofen (every
      >2 or 3 uses), which is starting to become annoying. So I figured that
      >maybe a different version could be free from this bug.
      >
      >Do you have any idea why PS doesn't recognize the 8BF plugins from the
      >sourceforge page? BTW, did you ever encounter this bug?
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >Fabio
      >
      >Em 02/12/2010 16:09, Fernando Chaves escreveu:
      >> Hi Fabio,
      >> I'm using the installer from Jim Watters, on winvista 32.
      >>
      >> http://www.photocreations.ca/panotools/index.html
      >>
      >> It works fine in ps3, ps4 and 5 (32 bits).
      >>
      >> Best regards,
      >>
      >> Fernando

    • nosrebuh
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
        Hi Fabio
        Did you try to run Photoshop as an Administrator?. I struggled a long time with PTCorrect on Photoshop CS6 before reading Jim Watter's notes on his site (just before writing to him!).
        All other plug-ins worked but PTCorrect...After running as an Administrator all went fine
        Jean Huberson