Re: [PanoToolsNG] Upload Panoramas to Photosynth

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hmmmm. The panorama I just uploaded does not display as a VR panorama,
      just an enlarged equirectangular image.

      So all is still not well...

      Roger W.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 9, 2010
        On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:39:55 +0900, Jim Watters
        <jwatters@...> wrote:

        > I really do not like having buttons except Full-Screen. The direction,
        > zoom in/out buttons just distract from the experience.
        > Here is an idea. If the user starts panning with the mouse, hide the
        > directional
        > buttons. If the user starts zooming in/out with the scroll wheel hide
        > the zoom buttons.

        Hmmm. That might work. Bummer if you change your mind, though... <grin>

        Roger W.