Re: panomonkey beta

  • prague
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      http://www.360cities.net/search/panomonkey

      these were all made using panomonkey and shot HANDHELD. i'm the first to admit that i know the ideal way to shoot for input, so i have an advantage. the main goal for panomonkey at this point is to show people how to shoot like this to get the same quality.

      but really, honestly,
      http://www.360cities.net/image/waterfall-near-okor-czech-republic

      how much better can you do spending TIME stitching this? (except my missing hand) (yes i know many of you can do better - but you get my point i hope)

      Anyway, at least one panomonkey user already has gone on to buy PTGui (that I know of). I hope we're "increasing the size of the pie" (meaning, "it's not how big your slice of the pie is, it's how big the pie is, that matters")

      cheers,
      Jeffrey