Re: Student demonstration panoramas

  • prague
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
      666 hugs back, my brazilian friend :)

      maybe this FAQ is badly written.

      what it means to say is that 360cities requires a certain level of quality (fully spherical panoramas, etc.) to join.

      panomonkey (and other stitching software) can create any kind of garbage. garbage in -> garbage out. right? so, you cannot make garbage on panomonkey and expect to publish that on 360cities / google earth. that's all.

      is this not clear in the FAQ?