Re: [PanoToolsNG] Student demonstration panoramas

  • michael crane
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
      On Wed, December 1, 2010 12:57 am, Keith Martin wrote:

      > http://www.360cities.net/image/picture-4-panorama

      apparently one of those students spraypainted the word "REVOLUTION" on
      nelson's column

      LOL

      mick

      --
      mickiwiki.com
    • prague
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
        666 hugs back, my brazilian friend :)

        maybe this FAQ is badly written.

        what it means to say is that 360cities requires a certain level of quality (fully spherical panoramas, etc.) to join.

        panomonkey (and other stitching software) can create any kind of garbage. garbage in -> garbage out. right? so, you cannot make garbage on panomonkey and expect to publish that on 360cities / google earth. that's all.

        is this not clear in the FAQ?