Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Student demonstration panoramas

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
      On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:45 AM, prague <360cities@...> wrote:

      > Hi ayrton,
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
      > > Wooooow
      > > :-(
      > > Have you seen this too on this panoMONKEY :
      > > "Can I publish my panoramas on 360Cities.net? 360Cities.net is a
      > separate
      > > product from Panomonkey and has image quality standards. If your
      > panoramas
      > > meet the quality requirements of 360 Cities, then - Yes, You Can! "
      > >

      > what is the problem with that?

      hahahahaha
      You're very sarcastic Jeffrey
      666 hugs to you
      :-)

      best
      AYRTON

      > cheers,
      > Jeffrey

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

    • michael crane
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
        On Wed, December 1, 2010 12:57 am, Keith Martin wrote:

        > http://www.360cities.net/image/picture-4-panorama

        apparently one of those students spraypainted the word "REVOLUTION" on
        nelson's column

        LOL

        mick

        --
        mickiwiki.com
      • prague
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
          666 hugs back, my brazilian friend :)

          maybe this FAQ is badly written.

          what it means to say is that 360cities requires a certain level of quality (fully spherical panoramas, etc.) to join.

          panomonkey (and other stitching software) can create any kind of garbage. garbage in -> garbage out. right? so, you cannot make garbage on panomonkey and expect to publish that on 360cities / google earth. that's all.

          is this not clear in the FAQ?