Re: OT - Call for Candidates for the 2011 IVRPA Board of Directors

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hi all

      This is just a reminder that the deadline for submitting candidate
      statements for the IVRPA board of directors will be expire tonight on
      November 30, 2010 (Tuesday) at 24:00 UTC.

      If you are willing to run for the IVRPA board of directors, please post your
      candidate statement in our members forum at
      ivrpa.org/forum/members<http://www.panoguide.com/r/?p=http%3A%2F%2Fivrpa.org%2Fforum%2Fmembers>

      If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me off-list:
      matthias.taugwalder@....

      On behalf of the IVRPA board of directors 2010,

      Matthias Taugwalder
      IVRPA president

      --
      International VR Photography Association (IVRPA)
      www.ivrpa.org <http://www.panoguide.com/r/?p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ivrpa.org>