OT: Krpano help

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz├ílez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      I'm having a problem with a Krpano xml file. I need to loop a series of
      panoramas, but the button that calls the loop action isn't working as
      expected (the action doesn't start immediately).

      I'm quoting part of my code:

      <plugin name="btnauto" url="btn_autopano.png" align="top" edge="center"
      y="60" x="400" width="150" height="75" alpha="0.8"
      onover="action(scaleup,btnauto);" onout="action(scaledown,btnauto);"
      onclick="playsound(sonido, sonido.mp3, loops);action(autotour);" />

      <action name="autotour">
      action(navigationoff);
      oninterrupt(action(lookinterrupt));
      loadpano(4.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
      wait(5);
      loadpano(1.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
      wait(5);
      loadpano(2.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
      wait(5);
      loadpano(3.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
      wait(5);
      action(autotour);
      action(navigationon);
      set(fullscreen,false);
      </action>

      Any input would be greatly appreciated and excuse me please for the cross
      posting with Krpano forum.

      Thanks in advance from the subtropical regions of Mexico

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...