Luxuriant Greenery

  • john law
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      1 Luxuriant Greenery:

      Here is a splendid tropical garden on Madeira made earlier this month.
      Six shots round with pruned 10.5/full-frame Nikon/360p Atome pano head. No zenith or nadir shots needed.

      http://www.john-law.org.uk/standard/chingard/

      2 Old lenses:
      All of my nikons (D200 onwards) can take older nikon fit lenses using the 'non-cpu lens data' settings which allows me to save settings for up to 9 old lenses once the focal length & max aperture have been entered.

      Regards

      JL

      John Law ARPS
      JL-Panoramas
      www.john-law.org.uk
      mail@...
      t: 01225 339590
      m: 07814 993904

    • Wim Koornneef
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
        Hello John,

        Thanks for sharing your fine pano.
        The way you shot it is my preffered method of making large numbers of panos,
        6 around, no topshot or nadir patch and batch stitching of the images.
        The only difference is that I set the legs of the tripod very close together
        to hide them as much as possible behind the footprint of the rotator and
        covering the footprint of the rotator with a logo. The adding of the logo is
        also done in batch processing.

        Regards,
        Wim