Image licensing request on topics "cocaine" and "lady gaga"

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hi all

      For a digital project I am looking for stock panoramas for licensing about
      the two topics "cocaine" and "lady gaga".

      If you have any images in your archive or know of any panoramas about thse
      topics. Please contact me off-list at info@....

      Thanks in advance & have a nice day,

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • matthias_taugwalder
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 24, 2010
        Please find here more details from the client:

        ---

        any panorama would be welcome, even if not 100% linked to the topic.

        for cocaine it could be:
        - cocaine users "in action"
        - crack smokers
        - prostitute snorting or smoking or injecting (even if it is heroin, we could pretend it is cocaine)
        - dealers
        - coke production, laboratory in jungle
        - traficant arrested, police raid
        - soldiers in jungle, coastguard patrols
        - speedboat or u-boat used by traficants
        - US-Mexican board

        for lady gaga it could be:
        - any picture with lady gaga on it
        - concerts
        - fans
        - studio
        - tv shows
        - video or picture shooting

        ---

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthias Taugwalder <matthias.taugwalder@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > For a digital project I am looking for stock panoramas for licensing about
        > the two topics "cocaine" and "lady gaga".
        >
        > If you have any images in your archive or know of any panoramas about thse
        > topics. Please contact me off-list at info@...
        >

        > Thanks in advance & have a nice day,
        >
        > Matthias
        >
        > --
        > Matthias Taugwalder
        > matthias.taugwalder@...

      • Matthew Rogers
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2010
          I'd love to be in any of the situations below to take a panorama even if some sound slightly dangerous. The jungle coke lab sounds rather cool :)

          Matt

          On 24 Nov 2010, at 08:10, matthias_taugwalder wrote:

          > Please find here more details from the client:
          >
          > ---
          >
          > any panorama would be welcome, even if not 100% linked to the topic.
          >
          > for cocaine it could be:
          > - cocaine users "in action"
          > - crack smokers
          > - prostitute snorting or smoking or injecting (even if it is heroin, we could pretend it is cocaine)
          > - dealers
          > - coke production, laboratory in jungle
          > - traficant arrested, police raid
          > - soldiers in jungle, coastguard patrols
          > - speedboat or u-boat used by traficants
          > - US-Mexican board
          >
          > for lady gaga it could be:
          > - any picture with lady gaga on it
          > - concerts
          > - fans
          > - studio
          > - tv shows
          > - video or picture shooting
          >
          > ---
          >
          > Please contact me off-list at info@...
          >
          > Thanks in advance & have a nice day,
          >
          > Matthias
          >
          > --
          > Matthias Taugwalder
          > matthias.taugwalder@...
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthias Taugwalder <matthias.taugwalder@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all
          > >
          > > For a digital project I am looking for stock panoramas for licensing about
          > > the two topics "cocaine" and "lady gaga".
          > >
          > > If you have any images in your archive or know of any panoramas about thse
          > > topics. Please contact me off-list at info@...
          > >

          > > Thanks in advance & have a nice day,
          > >
          > > Matthias
          > >
          > > --
          > > Matthias Taugwalder
          > > matthias.taugwalder@...

        • Matthias Taugwalder
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 25, 2010
            I am still looking for panoramic images regarding the two topics "Lady Gaga"
            and "Cocaine":

            ---

            any panorama would be welcome, even if not 100% linked to the topic.

            for cocaine it could be:
            - cocaine users "in action"
            - crack smokers
            - prostitute snorting or smoking or injecting (even if it is heroin, we
            could pretend it is cocaine)
            - dealers
            - coke production, laboratory in jungle
            - traficant arrested, police raid
            - soldiers in jungle, coastguard patrols
            - speedboat or u-boat used by traficants
            - US-Mexican board

            for lady gaga it could be:
            - any picture with lady gaga on it
            - concerts
            - fans
            - studio
            - tv shows
            - video or picture shooting

            ---

            Is there anyone out there having panoramas from the US / Mexican border,
            such as border fence, US border control, US border police, etc?

            Please contact me off-list at info@... <info%40concept360.ch>

            Thanks in advance & have a nice weekend,

            Matthias

            --
            Matthias Taugwalder
            matthias.taugwalder@...

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 26, 2010
              I could go to my old neighborhood where they sell cocaine from 11:00 pm -
              06:00 am every day, working shifts. Only problem (for me) is that I would
              get shot dead - guaranteed. When I lived there, gun battles took place
              every single weekend, people were kidnapped right in front of where I lived,
              cars were hijacked and the drivers thrown into the trunk... some were never
              seen again. Calling the police never ever resulted in anything. The few
              times they came during gun battles, they only closed the street 3-4 blocks
              away from the shooting area, and when people ran out of bullets, they'd
              re-open the road.

              Friend of mine was shot in the stomach when he asked drug dealers to move
              away from his home with their sales, since he didn't like his children to
              grow up with this crap right outside their home... where gun-fights would
              move closer. He survived, but learned his lesson.

              Best to stay away from those people, and sure as heck not bring a camera to
              shoot them with... better to bring a 9mm handgun than an 8mm fisheye.

              Wish I could help... but in this part of the world it is not something one
              plays around with.

              Trausti

              On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Matthias Taugwalder <
              matthias.taugwalder@...> wrote:

              > I am still looking for panoramic images regarding the two topics "Lady
              > Gaga"
              > and "Cocaine":
              >

              > ---
              >
              > any panorama would be welcome, even if not 100% linked to the topic.
              >
              > for cocaine it could be:
              > - cocaine users "in action"
              > - crack smokers
              > - prostitute snorting or smoking or injecting (even if it is heroin, we
              > could pretend it is cocaine)
              > - dealers
              > - coke production, laboratory in jungle
              > - traficant arrested, police raid
              > - soldiers in jungle, coastguard patrols
              > - speedboat or u-boat used by traficants
              > - US-Mexican board
              >
              > for lady gaga it could be:
              > - any picture with lady gaga on it
              > - concerts
              > - fans
              > - studio
              > - tv shows
              > - video or picture shooting
              >
              > ---
              >
              > Is there anyone out there having panoramas from the US / Mexican border,
              > such as border fence, US border control, US border police, etc?
              >
              > Please contact me off-list at info@... <info%40concept360.ch><info%
              > 40concept360.ch>
              >
              > Thanks in advance & have a nice weekend,
              >

              > Matthias
              >
              > --
              > Matthias Taugwalder
              > matthias.taugwalder@... <matthias.taugwalder%40gmail.com>

            • prague
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 29, 2010
                matthias, we get emails from crack smokers every day, maybe i can pass them to you? no panos though ;-)

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 29, 2010
                  > matthias, we get emails from crack smokers every day, maybe i can pass them to you? no panos though ;-)

                  Hey now, you promised me you'd treat all my emails confidential. Leaker! ;)