Command line interface for hugin please

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      Hi all,

      you might already know that I am working on a streetview rig at
      http://www.diy-streetview.org

      One component missing is a way to stitch the images automatically into
      panoramas.
      My basic nona and enblend based Perl script solution appears more and more
      to be a waste of time.
      It barely duplicates what hugin already does better.

      Therefore I'd like to propose a command line interface for hugin.

      Structure:
      hugin
      file.pto (does not change for a streetview rig)
      "all the options and buttons from the hugin Stitcher tab"
      -v = verbose output
      -nogui = do not display a gui at all, terminal window only
      -o output folder

      I am sure there is more to think of.
      The panotools and nona and enblend command line options are a good
      inspiration.

      Any chance for this?

      Thanks,
      Jan