Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: DevalVR and Colour Profiles

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2010
      On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:08:42 +0900, Hans <hans@...> wrote:

      > DevalVR is not using any profile so you get what your monitor is set to.
      > In PS you have to set the profile in Menu/View/Proofsetup to Monitor
      > RGB.

      Well, Hans! That was quick and TOTALLY EFFECTIVE. I found not only did the
      Monitor RGB image look like the DevalVR "look" but that I could also choose
      specifically the profile that I had created with my Spyder 3 device. This
      also looked very much the same. Thank you for the advice!

      Now I will have to see what this does to images that I print. I have been
      getting prints very close to what I see on the screen, so perhaps I will
      have shifted the inconsistencies into the area of printing. Hope not! But
      perhaps the fact that PS was previously set to CMYK means I should
      continue to use this with my printer. Easy enough to check.

      Thanks again,

      Whoopee!

      Roger W.

      --