Re: NPP on NN5

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17, 2010
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

      > I surmise that 90 or 120 is portrait and landscape lens orientation. Am I correct?

      Michel showed the 45 and 60 degree NNP positions on his image of the lens because these correspond to the two commonly used angles for shooting panoramas with this lens. With an APS-C camera you would take 4 shots around at a yaw increment of 90 degrees (camera in portrait orientation). With a full frame camera, you would take three shots around at a yaw increment of 120 degrees.

      John