Re: [PanoToolsNG] Second Life - Your Assistance Guys...and it may be a little opportunity

  • Simon Blandford
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2010
      Hi Christian,
      You are right of course this is small beer, and as you rightly imply It is
      definately a volume sales business. On the other hand there are over 2
      million subscribers to SL globally and many of them like to have somewhere
      they can interract. if only O.5% wanted to look at your product then maybe
      there would be something in it. There are already people offering spherical
      panoramas but firstly they are to look at rather than interract within.
      Secondly they are not terribly easy for the avatar to see themselves
      in...e.g. if you are standing in a spherical pano that has people 5 times
      your height in them, it is difficult to immerse yourself in the scene. The
      third reason for approaching this group, is impact. this group has some of
      the best impact panos globally and if i entered with even one product that
      had an impact visually...business could follow. I was just seeing if this
      group was interested in experimenting.That is why I approached this group.
      Kind Regards,
      Simon