Re: Dynamic JavaVRs?

  • bernharv2000
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hello Mark,

      I use PHP to create some Spi-V content on the fly.

      If i understand your simple need to insert a filename into plugin code
      correctly, a code snippet for Java content could look like this:

      // Get Filename of JPEG-File
      $file = (array_key_exists("file", $_GET)) ? $_GET["file"] : "";
      [...]
      // Generate HTML Page
      ?>
      [...]
      <param name="file" value="<? echo $file ?>">
      [...]

      The call of the dynamic HTML would be something like:
      http://www.mab3d.com/gallery/viewer.php?file=panorama.jpg

      Best regards
      Bernhard
    • vtourdk
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 12, 2006
        Have a look at "Simpleview" - an automated PHP/PTviewer based previewer
        I made some years ago. I might not be exactly what you want, but it can
        give you some idea on how to use PHP for this kind of tasks.

        http://www.in2.dk/pttours/ <http://www.in2.dk/pttours/>

        best regards

        Flemming