Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Sony Nex 3d sweep panorama notes

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2010
      On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:56:57 +0900, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:

      > You can hold the camera in vertical orientation and move it up or down
      > to make a panorama but not hold the camera horizontally and move it up
      > or down. It will tell you that it cant stitch the panorama. Ditto you
      > can hold the camera in vertical orientation and move it sideways and
      > again it will refuse to stitch the panorama.

      My reading of the catalog appears to say that this is the default
      behavior and you have to reset it if you want it different. There is no
      doubt whatsoever that the catalog showed long narrow and shorter, squarer
      panoramas that were made in this way. However, what do I know of the way
      the things actually work? Nothing! <wry grin>

      Roger W.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger