Re: [PanoToolsNG] C-mount fisheye lens

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      TEGEA 5.7 kinoptik, Jenoptik -Coastal, Century 3.5mm... Depends. What kind
      of format would you like to cover?!?!?!

      http://www.jenoptik-inc.com/coastalopt-standard-lenses.html

      I've plenti of info for rebirth of The Fish List but no time to do an
      upgrade of the site this year

      2010/11/9 tom_a_sparks <tom_a_sparks@...>

      > I have just found out by panovrx that the sunex lens is not the best
      >
      > Can any of use recommend a C-mount fisheye lens?
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panovrx" <panovrx@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sunex's miniature fisheye lenses are a different category of fish from
      > their DSLR lens and are quite reasonable quality for the price I thought. I
      > havent handled their DSLR lens. If you want a very good Cmount fisheye you
      > need to buy the Fujinon fisheyes I suspect
      > > http://www.fujinon.com/Security/ProductCategory.aspx?cat=1019
      > >
      > > Peter M

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it