Re: Samyang 8mm (WinRAR)

  • prague
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 8, 2010
      everybody, use this to send large files to each other

      https://wetransfer.com/

      no spam, no virus, no crap! we can all be happy at least for this :)

      > On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Roger D. Williams <roger@...>wrote:
      >
      > > I'm not saying it was the cause, because I don't know, but it all
      > > happened immediately after I visited that dreadful ad-riddled free file
      > > download service you used.
      > >

      > Yeah Roger those stupid sites normally are full of virus :-(
      > Welll being sorry for you for the wasted time trying to get rid of this ...
      > I'm not gonna joke about MACs
      > :-)
      >
      > Best regards my friend
      > and stay away from those sites next time
      >
      > AYRTON
      >

      > > Roger W>
      > >

      > > On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 04:23:37 +0900, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I don't understand how your computer got infected.
      > > >
      > > > A Kielcz
      > > >
      > > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • Michel Thoby
      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 10, 2014

        Le 9 févr. 2014 à 23:22, <markdfink@...> <markdfink@...> a écrit :

        Absolutely don't trust the focus scales on any of their lenses! I found out the hard way with a 35mm that I rented, and see that both my 14mm and 8mm have the same issues. I used this link to find out how to fix it so that I can reliably use hyperfocal settings when shooting.

        Mark
        Mark, thank you very much for sharing this link.
        I had found by myself the same way to mechanically set the focus scale ring at the correct position. I can confirm that it made me a happy user of the Samyang 14 mm for more than three years now.
        I was inspired by Jeffrey R. Charles who had kindly taught us in 2009 how to solve the problem that similarly affects the Samyang 8 mm f3.5 fisheye lens. It is a simpler fix than for the rectilinear WA though:

        Best regards,

        Michel Thoby