Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 4/3 camera and new panasonic 8mm fisheye pano samples?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2010
      På Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:14:53 +0100, skrev Hans <hans@...>:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> På Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:56:07 +0100, skrev Luca Vascon <vascon@...>:
      >>

      >> http://cgi.ebay.it/Panasonic-8mm-f-3-5-Lumix-G-Fisheye-Lens-/390253370757?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item5adce9dd85
      >> > the cheapest....
      >>
      >> I hope you meant cheap as "low-priced", and not quality-wise?
      >> It looks very tempting, small, light and pretty "cheap" :)
      >> Any reviews/tests worth reading?
      >> I will most likely switch to the m4/3 system soon too.
      >
      > Bradford has some nice panos online.
      > http://www.bohonus.com/blog/

      Very nice :)
      Thanks a lot!
      No need to stay away from m4/3 apparently :)

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - http://bknilssen.no - 3D and panoramas.
    • panovrx
      Message 95 of 95 , Jan 24, 2011
        An interesting capability of the Panasonic GH2 is its 40 fps 4k jpg 1 sec burst capacity
        http://vimeo.com/19016152
        .. GH2 has a highest shutter speed of 1/4000 and this might be just fast enough to shoot 360s with a 1 sec continuous rotation device. If you could sync two GH2s in this mode (electronic shutter -- not mechanical -- but with lots of rolling shutter distortion apparently) with 2 8mms say - gives you 360 stereo panoramas in one second.

        PeterM