Re: [PanoToolsNG] Flash painting an entire town

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      Good idea and a lot of enthusiasm. Realy great team work.
      I started with flash painting when I was documenting karst caves, that was in a
      mid 90-ies. I used the master and slave flash combos. Some subterranean caverns
      were huge and flashes were not powerfull enought to enlighten the entire space
      so I continued with the light painting "torch" method and a number of
      assistants. I use 1000 Lumens torch now which is usefull even with work in a
      smaller caves. Here is an example of one of the smaller
      caves: http://www.burger.si/Jame/LogaskaJama/seznam.html and a one huge
      cavern: http://www.burger.si/Jame/PlaninskaJama/07.html. In the last example the
      air was extremely humid, almost foggy, but it was a study of documenting in
      extreme light condition. That was almost two years ago. I can now enlighten
      almost every subterranean cavern. Right now I am starting most probaby one of
      mine the most dangerous subterranean Vr projects - about 600 m below the Earth's
      surface and with the oxigen mask as the area will be with the hi concentration
      of the methane.

      Kind regards!

      Bostjan