SV: [PanoToolsNG] FSPViewer 64 bit available

  • Per B.
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      Thanks Fulvio. Great Viewer and even faster and smother in 64 bit. ;o)

      For everyday users here is a litle handy trick Jost told me.

      "By the way in Windows it's handy to have quick access to your viewer
      applications:
      Open explorer and browse to
      Vista:
         C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
      XP:
         C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\SendTo
      Right click in this folder and choose New -> Shortcut
      Then browse to the viewer application (eg FSPViewer.exe)
      Now you can quickly open any file in FSPViewer by right-clicking on the
      file name and choosing Send To -> FSPViewer
      Joost "

      Windows 7 users just type: shell:sendto
      and add a shortcut for FSPViewer

      Per

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
        Thanks Fulvio. Works GREAT!
        Alex Spielberg, New York

        On 11/2/2010 4:51 PM, Fulvio Senore wrote:
        > I have just released a 64 bit version of FSPViewer. It works exactly as
        > the 32 bit version but it can address more memory and it is faster.
        >
        > KNOWN PROBLEM: some people have reported that when going full-screen the
        > screen becomes black. This only happens on some computers and often it
        > can be solved by pressing a few times the "F" key to toggle full-screen
        > mode.
        >
        > http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm
        >
        > The program is the same as the one that somebody downloaded for testing:
        > no need to download it again.
        > Many thanks to all the testers who helped me with the program.
        >
        > Fulvio Senore
        >

        > ------------------------------------

      • Peter Nyfeler
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
          Hi Fulvio

          Am 02.11.10 21:51, schrieb Fulvio Senore:
          > I have just released a 64 bit version of FSPViewer. It works exactly as
          > the 32 bit version but it can address more memory and it is faster.
          >
          > KNOWN PROBLEM: some people have reported that when going full-screen the
          > screen becomes black. This only happens on some computers and often it
          > can be solved by pressing a few times the "F" key to toggle full-screen
          > mode.
          >
          > http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm
          >
          > The program is the same as the one that somebody downloaded for testing:
          > no need to download it again.
          > Many thanks to all the testers who helped me with the program.
          >
          > Fulvio Senore
          >

          > ------------------------------------

          When will be there a mac version of your viewer?

          Best regards

          Peter
        • Fulvio Senore
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
            Il 06/11/2010 11.46, Peter Nyfeler ha scritto:

            > When will be there a mac version of your viewer?

            I have plans to do it (Linux too) and I have some ideas about how to do
            it. The idea is having a ready-to-use component that could also be
            embedded in other programs with complex user interfaces.

            The problem, as usual, is finding the time since this would require a
            lot of rewrite.

            Fulvio
          • Peter Nyfeler
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
              Hi Fulvio

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
                On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>wrote:

                > Hi Fulvio
                > Am 06.11.10 14:12, schrieb Fulvio Senore:
                > > Il 06/11/2010 11.46, Peter Nyfeler ha scritto:
                > >> When will be there a mac version of your viewer?
                > > I have plans to do it (Linux too) and I have some ideas about how to do
                > > it. The idea is having a ready-to-use component that could also be
                > > embedded in other programs with complex user interfaces.
                > > The problem, as usual, is finding the time since this would require a lot
                > of rewrite.
                > > Fulvio
                > > ------------------------------------
                >

                > Thanks for the quick answer.
                > count me in for beta testing the mac version
                > Peter

                And ME as well :-)
                AYRTON

                + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO