Re: [PanoToolsNG] FSPViewer 64 bit available

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      Don't ya love it when stuff actually works? Nice job Fulvio....

      Fulvio Senore wrote:
      > I have just released a 64 bit version of FSPViewer. It works exactly as
      > the 32 bit version but it can address more memory and it is faster.
      >
      > KNOWN PROBLEM: some people have reported that when going full-screen the
      > screen becomes black. This only happens on some computers and often it
      > can be solved by pressing a few times the "F" key to toggle full-screen
      > mode.
      >
      > http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm
      >
      > The program is the same as the one that somebody downloaded for testing:
      > no need to download it again.
      > Many thanks to all the testers who helped me with the program.
      >
      > Fulvio Senore
      >

      > ------------------------------------

    • Per B.
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
        Thanks Fulvio. Great Viewer and even faster and smother in 64 bit. ;o)

        For everyday users here is a litle handy trick Jost told me.

        "By the way in Windows it's handy to have quick access to your viewer
        applications:
        Open explorer and browse to
        Vista:
           C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
        XP:
           C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\SendTo
        Right click in this folder and choose New -> Shortcut
        Then browse to the viewer application (eg FSPViewer.exe)
        Now you can quickly open any file in FSPViewer by right-clicking on the
        file name and choosing Send To -> FSPViewer
        Joost "

        Windows 7 users just type: shell:sendto
        and add a shortcut for FSPViewer

        Per

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
          Thanks Fulvio. Works GREAT!
          Alex Spielberg, New York

          On 11/2/2010 4:51 PM, Fulvio Senore wrote:
          > I have just released a 64 bit version of FSPViewer. It works exactly as
          > the 32 bit version but it can address more memory and it is faster.
          >
          > KNOWN PROBLEM: some people have reported that when going full-screen the
          > screen becomes black. This only happens on some computers and often it
          > can be solved by pressing a few times the "F" key to toggle full-screen
          > mode.
          >
          > http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm
          >
          > The program is the same as the one that somebody downloaded for testing:
          > no need to download it again.
          > Many thanks to all the testers who helped me with the program.
          >
          > Fulvio Senore
          >

          > ------------------------------------

        • Peter Nyfeler
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
            Hi Fulvio

            Am 02.11.10 21:51, schrieb Fulvio Senore:
            > I have just released a 64 bit version of FSPViewer. It works exactly as
            > the 32 bit version but it can address more memory and it is faster.
            >
            > KNOWN PROBLEM: some people have reported that when going full-screen the
            > screen becomes black. This only happens on some computers and often it
            > can be solved by pressing a few times the "F" key to toggle full-screen
            > mode.
            >
            > http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/FSPViewer.htm
            >
            > The program is the same as the one that somebody downloaded for testing:
            > no need to download it again.
            > Many thanks to all the testers who helped me with the program.
            >
            > Fulvio Senore
            >

            > ------------------------------------

            When will be there a mac version of your viewer?

            Best regards

            Peter
          • Fulvio Senore
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
              Il 06/11/2010 11.46, Peter Nyfeler ha scritto:

              > When will be there a mac version of your viewer?

              I have plans to do it (Linux too) and I have some ideas about how to do
              it. The idea is having a ready-to-use component that could also be
              embedded in other programs with complex user interfaces.

              The problem, as usual, is finding the time since this would require a
              lot of rewrite.

              Fulvio
            • Peter Nyfeler
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
                Hi Fulvio

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 6, 2010
                  On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>wrote:

                  > Hi Fulvio
                  > Am 06.11.10 14:12, schrieb Fulvio Senore:
                  > > Il 06/11/2010 11.46, Peter Nyfeler ha scritto:
                  > >> When will be there a mac version of your viewer?
                  > > I have plans to do it (Linux too) and I have some ideas about how to do
                  > > it. The idea is having a ready-to-use component that could also be
                  > > embedded in other programs with complex user interfaces.
                  > > The problem, as usual, is finding the time since this would require a lot
                  > of rewrite.
                  > > Fulvio
                  > > ------------------------------------
                  >

                  > Thanks for the quick answer.
                  > count me in for beta testing the mac version
                  > Peter

                  And ME as well :-)
                  AYRTON

                  + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO