krpano ipad is live

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      we're now using krpano on the ipad version of 360cities (we got rid of the
      homebrew viewer that we launched 2 weeks ago). check it out. it's nice and
      smooth. also with a sort of "fullscreen" functionality. we also have it
      working on the home page. still it doesn't work on some of the other pages
      (profile pages etc.) but we'll get to those eventually.

      Jeffrey

    • Henri Smeets
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Great news, even more pano-fun!