Re: Bohemian Paradise, Czech Republic

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 2, 2010
      Dear Roger,

      Looking at the webstats over the last few days it seems I seriously underestimated the willingness of people to download panofiles of over 10MB. I expected only a handful would, but although not huge by any standard, the numbers really surprised me.
      This made me reconsider my plans, I think maybe I should make a special 'branch' on my website for huge panos for those who have the bandwidth and suitable hardware.
      I'll take some time though, because I'll need to move all QuickTime and Webkit/CSS3 versions over to Amazon S3, I simply don't have the room for both on my own website.

      Well, better get to it then : )

      Thanks for having a look and your kind words Roger!

      Kind regards,

      Erik Leeman

      (<http://www.erikleeman.com> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/>)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger D. Williams" wrote:
      > I'm sorry that they will only be available for such a short time.
      > They are so beautiful that they would repay many visits.
      >
      > When I was a rock climber (50 years ago! I think I would have had
      > fun on those rocks in the forest.
      >
      > Roger W.
      > --
      > Business: www.adex-japan.com