Re: Bohemian Paradise, Czech Republic

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 1, 2010
      Thank you for your generous compliment Erik!
      And sorry for the annoyance, I'll soon replace them with smaller, non-instant full screen versions and publish them on my regular website.
      But for now I *really* want these large versions to be seen full screen, NOT scaled down in a tiny window that will make them shimmer and simply too small. That would completely ruin the first impression.
      So I made sure that doesn't happen : )

      Thanks for checking them out!

      Cheers!

      Erik Leeman

      (<http://www.erikleeman.com> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/>)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Erik Krause wrote:
      > Am 31.10.2010 17:35, schrieb erik_leeman:
      > > For those with a taste for green stuff and rocks and a healthy
      > > dislike of concrete and bricks, AND(!) with BIG screens and FAST
      > > internet connections, I've got some ridiculously large panoramas
      > > to show you:
      > > <http://tinyurl.com/Direct-to-Fullscreen-CeskyRaj>
      >
      > Finally I took the time to wait until they are loaded. It is a bit
      > annoying that I can't have them load in the background and do
      > something else meanwhile - not even on a secondary monitor.
      >
      > However, those are wonderful and perfect panoramas which justify
      > every minute of wait time.
      > --
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de