Re: Bohemian Paradise, Czech Republic

    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 1, 2010
      Am 01.11.2010 04:05, schrieb Roger D. Williams:

      > When I was a rock climber (50 years ago! I think I would have had fun on
      > those rocks in the forest.

      You still can ;-) We just celebrated my fathers 80th birthday. He used
      to climb in that area when he lived in the czech republic (until 1967).
      This summer he was there to meet his old climbing companions - just in
      Hruba Scala BTW. They all are more or less 80 now but some of them still
      climb.

      I was there, too, some years ago and I climbed a bit (well, not much, it
      was a pretty wet august that year). But I took some panoramas of course:
      http://pano.erik-krause.de/czech/index.htm#P3

    • erik_leeman
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 5, 2010
        LOL!