Re: [PanoToolsNG] Hundreds of Aerial 360`s

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
      På Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:48:17 +0100, skrev Mark D. Fink
      <markdfink@...>:

      > This page shows Facebook comments right with their aerial VR content.
      >
      > <http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Articles/Theme/Fjord-and-mountains/Fjord-guid
      > e/The-Geirangerfjord/The-Geirangerfjord-and-Alesund-area-from-a-birds-perspe
      > ctive/>
      >
      > I'd post on this page to really get their attention.

      Depending whose attention you're seeking ;)
      Your link is to visitnorway - the client, who needs to pay attention to
      viewer
      critic from pros IMO! They refused to listen to me, a single freelancer,
      and just
      says that all feedback have been very good so far.

      If you want to contact and give feedback to the producers however, that
      would be
      the link I supplied, Making View AS (AS = Ltd)

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - http://bknilssen.no - 3D and panoramas.