RE: [PanoToolsNG] Hundreds of Aerial 360`s

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
      This page shows Facebook comments right with their aerial VR content.

      <http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Articles/Theme/Fjord-and-mountains/Fjord-guid
      e/The-Geirangerfjord/The-Geirangerfjord-and-Alesund-area-from-a-birds-perspe
      ctive/>

      I'd post on this page to really get their attention.

      Mark

      www.northernlight.net
      www.virtual-travels.com
      www.pinnacle-vr.com

    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
        På Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:48:17 +0100, skrev Mark D. Fink
        <markdfink@...>:

        > This page shows Facebook comments right with their aerial VR content.
        >
        > <http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Articles/Theme/Fjord-and-mountains/Fjord-guid
        > e/The-Geirangerfjord/The-Geirangerfjord-and-Alesund-area-from-a-birds-perspe
        > ctive/>
        >
        > I'd post on this page to really get their attention.

        Depending whose attention you're seeking ;)
        Your link is to visitnorway - the client, who needs to pay attention to
        viewer
        critic from pros IMO! They refused to listen to me, a single freelancer,
        and just
        says that all feedback have been very good so far.

        If you want to contact and give feedback to the producers however, that
        would be
        the link I supplied, Making View AS (AS = Ltd)