RE: [PanoToolsNG] Hundreds of Aerial 360`s

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
      I'm wondering if the site statistics are showing a significant bump in
      visitors all of a sudden...? :o)

      I noticed that they have a place where you can add a comment, but only if
      you have a Facebook account. I don't use Facebook, but those of you that do
      might want to consider posting your opinions of the work there. That way,
      it's hard for them to ignore the comments, since they are on the same page
      as the content.

      I like the fact that they have embraced VR in a big way, and that overall
      their images are good, but they really should take a serious look at KRPano.

      Mark

      www.northernlight.net
      www.virtual-travels.com
      www.pinnacle-vr.com

    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
        På Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:38:01 +0100, skrev Mark D. Fink
        <markdfink@...>:

        > I'm wondering if the site statistics are showing a significant bump in
        > visitors all of a sudden...? :o)
        >
        > I noticed that they have a place where you can add a comment, but only if
        > you have a Facebook account. I don't use Facebook, but those of you that
        > do
        > might want to consider posting your opinions of the work there. That way,
        > it's hard for them to ignore the comments, since they are on the same
        > page as the content.

        Their FB page is at:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamar-Norway/Making-View-AS/145491882149310?ref=ts&v=wall

        > I like the fact that they have embraced VR in a big way, and that overall
        > their images are good, but they really should take a serious look at
        > KRPano.

        Yes they should - or FPP :)
        Their glacier panos are badly overexposed/burnt-out though.

        --
        Bjørn K Nilssen - http://bknilssen.no - 3D and panoramas.
      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
          This page shows Facebook comments right with their aerial VR content.

          <http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Articles/Theme/Fjord-and-mountains/Fjord-guid
          e/The-Geirangerfjord/The-Geirangerfjord-and-Alesund-area-from-a-birds-perspe
          ctive/>

          I'd post on this page to really get their attention.

          Mark

          www.northernlight.net
          www.virtual-travels.com
          www.pinnacle-vr.com

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2010
            På Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:48:17 +0100, skrev Mark D. Fink
            <markdfink@...>:

            > This page shows Facebook comments right with their aerial VR content.
            >
            > <http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Articles/Theme/Fjord-and-mountains/Fjord-guid
            > e/The-Geirangerfjord/The-Geirangerfjord-and-Alesund-area-from-a-birds-perspe
            > ctive/>
            >
            > I'd post on this page to really get their attention.

            Depending whose attention you're seeking ;)
            Your link is to visitnorway - the client, who needs to pay attention to
            viewer
            critic from pros IMO! They refused to listen to me, a single freelancer,
            and just
            says that all feedback have been very good so far.

            If you want to contact and give feedback to the producers however, that
            would be
            the link I supplied, Making View AS (AS = Ltd)