Re: Advanced stitching help needed

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2010
      Andrew,

      Roger beat me to the reply. Shot from an inverted monopod using a home made L bracket much like Roger's. A Nodal Ninja R1 would work well with your camera & lens.

      Because I had a very small nadir I only needed 4 shots with the Sigma 8mm on a Canon 30D. The pole was aimed at the sky that is easy to patch while holding on to it with one hand. Switch hands and shoot again.

      Using the 10.5mm lens you'll need to shoot with the 5D.

      Phil