Re: Bohemian Paradise, Czech Republic

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 31, 2010
      Hi Randy,

      Thanks for having a look!
      Yep, still the same gear I have been using since 2006 : )
      As long as lenses don't substantially improve I won't need another camera or lens. Lighter and more compact would be nice though.
      In case you'd like to know, here's a picture of how I shot them:
      <http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/4758067733/>

      The forest ones were taken on a rather overcast day, so exposure was a bit 'longish' at 1/30sec. (ISO 200 and F8.0) for shooting with a 3.4m monopod. I was lucky to get enough really sharp photos, but it was close!

      Cheers!

      Erik Leeman

      (<http://www.erikleeman.com> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/>)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Randy Kosek wrote:

      > Eric,
      >
      > Delicious. Wonderfully detailed. Were these shot with your 5D and
      > Sigma Fisheye
      > ?
      > Randy Kosek
    • erik_leeman