Bohemian Paradise, Czech Republic

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 31, 2010
      Hi all,

      For those with a taste for green stuff and rocks and a healthy dislike of concrete and bricks, AND(!) with BIG screens and FAST internet connections, I've got some ridiculously large panoramas to show you:

      <http://tinyurl.com/Direct-to-Fullscreen-CeskyRaj>

      Only Flash10, file size is about 13MB each.

      When you click on a thumbnail a VR-panorama will load and open in full screen.

      Why so large? Cube face size is 2880x2880 and they're highly detailed.

      I shot them in June of this year in the Czech Republic, and really like them myself. I hope some of you will like them as well.

      Please note: I will only keep these very large versions on my website for a week of so because I need the space for other things.

      Thanks for having a look!

      Erik Leeman

      (<http://www.erikleeman.com> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/>)
    • erik_leeman