Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Aerial photo of Ainsa

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 30, 2010
      It is always good to learn new things, and KRP is a good player with nice
      features, so it's not that bad a situation for you. I absolutely understand
      the need to have things here and now when things are needed... and all the
      words in the world assuring of changes being just around the corner, will
      not change the need.

      Can you tell me what kind of a crazy 12 armed UFO you have there? I have
      never seen anything of the kind.... not that big, not with 12 motors.
      Really impressive.

      Update soon... yes, that is the plan... but still not with the multi tiled
      your understanding and kind nature.

      Trausti