Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: FLASH / HTML5 ... yes, again

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2010
      Absolutely incredible... I mean... it is like a dead duck compared to the
      new flash, where things look and feel as good as the best of the best games.

      Why even bring up some 13 year old Quake 2 game and somehow glorify that?
      Is it surprising that HTML5 CAN display something that old and bad?

      Anyways... back to the future.

      HTML5 is going to be good... especially now that Adobe has it in it's
      pockets.

      Trausti