4/3 camera and new panasonic 8mm fisheye pano samples?

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 95 , Oct 29, 2010
      Does anyone have spherical panos online, shot with panasonic micro 4/3 and
      the new panasonic 8mm fisheye?

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

      www.360cities.net - The world's best panoramic photography
      See us on the BBC
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/8176497.stm
      See us on WIRED www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/12/panoramic-photo-prague/

    • panovrx
      Message 95 of 95 , Jan 24, 2011
        An interesting capability of the Panasonic GH2 is its 40 fps 4k jpg 1 sec burst capacity
        http://vimeo.com/19016152
        .. GH2 has a highest shutter speed of 1/4000 and this might be just fast enough to shoot 360s with a 1 sec continuous rotation device. If you could sync two GH2s in this mode (electronic shutter -- not mechanical -- but with lots of rolling shutter distortion apparently) with 2 8mms say - gives you 360 stereo panoramas in one second.

        PeterM