Re: Hangs when creating control points

  • Maxxer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2010
      After long time I managed to get my "hands" on a PC I could use for this pano.
      7.4G of ram, 400G disk space...
      Trying to stitch my 360 images, around image 160 enblend stops saying "Out of memory" (??), while for the whole process it never used more than 1.7G.

      Precise error: std::bad_alloc
      (screenshot http://imagebin.ca/view/P1jV2c.html)

      this was enblend+hugin from ubuntu ppa, on latest maverick.